Saturday, April 20, 2013

Grandkids' Corner


Well, due to circumstances I cannot explain here at present I am unable to give my grandchildren presents. Because I love Aiden and Caleigh dearly I decided to create a special place to keep their presents until they are able to receive these.
I have a very small toy box for general visiting Grandma toys. On top is a snake I crocheted for Aiden some time back. In front are the Happy Nappers I bought them for Easter this year.
As each gift giving holiday passes I will add their presents to their respective piles.
I know in my heart that those two (2) little darlings know Matt and I love them and that someday they will receive my gifts.


Sent from my Cricket mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...