Sunday, April 21, 2013

Where did This Come From?


Last summer I lost a lot of weight and sorted out my 'fat clothes'. I had decided to lose the weight for me~ so I would be happier and feel better!
Then I began to place my perspective elsewhere~ value others' opinions of my size over my own. And I gained weight~ and the one who thought I was cute chubby was happy.
What was I thinking?
So now I am back in the process of working all these extra pounds off... I went from 230 lbs down to 182 lbs and was feeling a bit like a princess. Now, back up to around (I didn't weigh in this morning) 197 lbs.
I absolutely have to get this weight back off!!! I am thinking that getting into some heavy-duty re landscaping will help burn the calories.... We shall see....


Sent from my Cricket mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...