Friday, April 26, 2013

Eliminate 10 Challenge


Hi! Are you doing this super-easy challenge?! It is too fun!!! All you have to do is eliminate 10 items from your home every day. Tonight I have already eliminated four (4) bath towels, six (6) hand towels and five (5) wash cloths. These will go to the 'free pile' tomorrow at work to bless someone. Some of these are still very usable as bath items while others really only qualify as cleaning rags. Regardless, I'm pretty sure someone will put each to good use!

Even after eliminating so much, I obviously have more bath towels than I can comfortably store in the space I have allotted.
So...
down the road I will eliminate more!


Sent from my Cricket mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...