Thursday, April 18, 2013

31 Day Challenge~ Day 28/ 31


Well, life kept happening and this project kept getting put on the back burner. Oh, I did bits and pieces here and there, but not what I intended (which was unrealistic anyways).
So now, as time winds down, I am kicking it up a notch or two!
The far end of this room will be used as organized storage, thus the boxes in the center of papers to be sorted. The boxes to the right are still to be removed. Some are headed into the attic. One is headed to family in Toledo, OH. One is first aid supplies (I have no idea where I want/ need to store these yet). Three are still to be sorted. And three others are to be filled with items to give away.
I am attempting, with some success, to participate also join a challenge to eliminate ten (10) items from my home every day and am challenging my son to do it also!
Won't you please join us!!??!


Sent from my Cricket mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...