Wednesday, April 24, 2013

My Coupons


Well, Good Morning! Welcome back.
As I have a morning appointment at Matt's school (IEP time), I took some time to dig through my poor neglected extreme couponing binder. What a mess!!! So far almost every coupon in it is expired! I guess I'll be mailing a lot of coupons to my coupon-buddy at Coups for Troops! That will be a blessing for Lara and the friends she shares with.
On the down side though, I (and my job) lost out on a lot of great deals.
Now I need to get current coupons into my binder so I can easily match these with deals in local fliers. It's a huge job to get started/ back on track, but once there, I'll be set (as long as I can find time to keep it up!).


Sent from my Cricket mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...