Monday, April 15, 2013

Year of Kindness Challenge~ Week 3/ 52

4.8.13~ Caleigh's snuggles; those who shared food they didn't need from food pantry; clerks at BMO Harris who are always happy to see me and call me by name; friend who stopped to advise me of bridge closing; parents at Boy Scouts who are happy to see me and chat a bit sweet boy who just wants to snuggle his Mama
ride for Jessie; distributing last of Boy Scout Camp Cards knitting ball for Aiden's birthday 
4.9.13~ chat with Lori~ her openness and honesty; welcome by Aunt Ann and Uncle Dennis
knitting ball for Aiden's birthday; chat with Caleigh about dolly; dropping guitars off in Manteno
4.10.13~
4.11.13~
4.12.13~
4.13.13~
4.14.13~
In all honesty it's been a long week... I have also noticed my heart isn't into this...    not really comfortable with tracking what I do for others as that is supposed to be secret as to not show off... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...