Monday, October 1, 2012

31 Days of Obedience to His Will


Hi!
Are you joining the "31 Days to Crazy Joy" link-up at www.aholyexperience.com?
I am so excited about this! 
This challenge is exactly what I need to get the lead out and do what He asks.
About a year and a half ago, He made the simple request that I do a thorough spiritual and physical housecleaning 
before He moves in my life.
Since that request I have hemmed, hawed, stalled and come up with a myriad of excuses as to why I can't do this one simple thing.
Now, I am putting myself under the gun.
I have a time limit.
I have witnesses. (You)
I will post pics as I do the physical cleaning.
Maybe some pics as I do the spiritual too. 
Actually the spiritual cleaning was started Saturday night at the church we visited. God shook a few things out of me. :)
Watch for my daily posts and
Be Blessed!

Sent from my Cricket mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...