Friday, October 26, 2012

Forcible Separation from the World

Sometimes God has to use others to separate us from them. 
To reveal to our hearts the truth about the world
What it is
And what it will do to us.
I recently was in such a situation. 
He used someone unexpected to show me His way.  
He used twisted words, 
twisted plans
a dear Christian friend deeply hurt
and a multitude of tears. 
He broke me. 
And,
as I look back at that time,
I remember where I was just before it all fell apart
to be rebuilt into
pure beauty
by Him.
Why did it all fall apart?
I was wanting it all~ 
deeper Bible study
and
'friends' in the world. 
And, as I was mentally writing a blog about why I cannot yet always wear that head covering I so desire because my walk is not yet there, I was walking that walk that prevented me from getting there. 
And I was praying earnestly, 
"Please, God, take everyone from my life who hinders my walk with You and me following Your will for my life. And, please, please, could You bring into my life a man who will want to serve You together?"
And so,
many people are gone from my life  
(meaning not in my personal life).
And it hurt at first, 
but it was a pain 
akin with the pulling of a rotten tooth.
My life is so much better now.
Peaceful.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...