Tuesday, October 30, 2012

How Did it Get In?


Although we aren't celebrating halloween at our house, there are still the trappings of the school setting. I will admit I caved and Matt will be attending school today along with the obligatory halloween party.
This is the mask he made at school in art class. It's a really cool mask! He's a werewolf. Even if we were celebrating, I wouldn't have bought him a costume as he old enough (and, by far creative enough) to make his own should he choose to.
Tonight we will go over the principles of halloween and how it's the opposite of Christian. Keeping a strict Christian home can be a challenge when your child goes off to be taught by others.
I can see why so many Christian parents homeschool!

Sent from my Cricket mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...