Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Warm and Toasty


Well, hello! Come on in. You're just in time as I was about to start a pot of coffee!
My fingers are numb from hanging out laundry in the cold. Funny how it didn't bother me nearly so much last winter? It's barely cold out here and I'm already hurting. I'm thinking this may be another sign that we are in for a seriously bad winter.
Ah, toes warming bu the fire. So nice after a truly long day. I worked today, then came home and ran four (4) loads of laundry, hung out three (3) so far, partially cleaned out the shed, trimmed the lawn a bit, made dinner, washed some dishes and scrubbed some floors. I have one blanket to hang over the fence to dry, then I'm going to shower while the next load runs. Somewhere in all this I have to poke and tickle Matt, then prep more Avon brochures.
Yes, I seriously do run until I fall over!
Single-Parent-Itis!

Sent from my Cricket mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...