Monday, September 12, 2016

How do we Trust Hillary Clinton if she is Knowingly Infecting Children?? "Hillary embraces child - despite contagious 'pneumonia' - The American MirrorThe American Mirror"

http://theamericanmirror.com/hillary-hugs-child-despite-contagious-pneumonia/

       Despite the article stating that walking pneumonia is mild, I must disagree. I had unknowingly walking pneumonia in the summer of 1984. By November it had turned into accute double pneumonia. My doctor stated that my pre-wedding schedule, wedding and the settling in as a new couple (as well as continuing to work full time) had prevented me from recovering. Instead I stayed sick and, eventually, got worse.
       She is potentially deliberately spreading something more dangerous. This show of utter lack of care for the health of the American people is a glimpse of what will be to come if she is elected.
       Is this what you want in a president??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...