Sunday, September 25, 2016

Genesis 31:13

1611 KJV. Genesis 31
"[13]I am the God of Bethel, where thou annoyntedst the pillar, and where thou vowedst a vow vnto mee: now arise, get thee out from this land, and returne vnto the land of thy kindred."

       "  . . and returne vnto the land of thy kindred." As I read through this chapter this verse caught my eye and held it. Illinois is the place both my sets of grandparents were from. Illinois is where we called "home" as children because my Father's job transferred us to a new town every four (4) years.
       If Illinois is where He is referring then I am already here and there would be no need to pull my eye to this verse.  Could there be another family member it is referring me to? A specific town we should be in?
Time for more prayer!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...