Thursday, August 4, 2016

Homestead Laundry



I have found that, although I am still enjoying the laundromat and I still wash a load periodically at the house, washing out small articles in the bathroom sink is quite easy. I will admit I've washed laundry in a sink or bathtub (a real back breaker!!) many times over the years. Sometimes it's been out of dire financial need and others because it was more convenient. Right now I will admit it's a convenience issue.
One thing I have noticed in hand washing is that I am way way more aware of how dirty the wash water is when finished as well as rinsing until the water runs clear. That's something that's not so obvious in a washing machine.
Do you ever wash laundry in your sink?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...