Sunday, August 21, 2016

How is it Still Daytime?

     Ever have one of those days? You know the kind where some weird germ or virus has taken hold of your system and you just want to sleep??
       Today is that day for me. Yesterday, at work, I noticed I was getting so tired and moving slower and slower. I left early, got a bath and crawled into bed.
    This morning I slept in (day off) and thought I was feeling better although my chest was tight. Matt was sick and needed spoiling, but I thought I was me again. Now, however, I just want to go to Sleep. Take a long nap, say 20 hours.
      But, I have I get up for work in 15 hours, so . . . I'm going to quietly try to stay awake until bedtime . . and try to be kind and patient . .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...