Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Community Service~ Simply Caring

I thought you might enjoy today's Verse of the Day from The Church of Jesus Christ app

Mosiah 18:9
Yea, and are willing to mourn with those that mourn; yea, and comfort those that stand in need of comfort, and to stand as witnesses of God at all times and in all things, and in all places that ye may be in, even until death, that ye may be redeemed of God, and be numbered with those of the first resurrection, that ye may have eternal life -

God bless you!

Download The Bible and Book of
Mormon App, for free, from The Church of Jesus Christ!
- iTunes App Store: http://bit.ly/1elblTT
- Google Play Apps: http://bit.ly/16bd98X

       Helping the needy has been on my mind a lot 'lately'. After so many years of knitting hats for the local homeless taking time off to concentrate on home has felt weird. I know God has His reasons (primarily my health?) for this change, but I miss what I was doing.
       While I am waiting I am learning more patience and trust in Him.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...