Friday, August 19, 2016

Give Faith in God a Chance

I thought you might enjoy today's Verse of the Day from The Church of Jesus Christ app

Alma 32:27
But behold, if ye will awake and arouse your faculties, even to an experiment upon my words, and exercise a particle of faith, yea, even if ye can no more than desire to believe, let this desire work in you, even until ye believe in a manner that ye can give place for a portion of my words.

God bless you!

Download The Bible and Book of Mormon App, for free, from The Church of Jesus Christ!
- iTunes App Store: http://bit.ly/1elblTT
- Google Play Apps: http://bit.ly/16bd98X

       I awoke early as God apparently needed for me to take a short morning walk. Although I was deep asleep (attested to by my early morning inability to walk) it was nice to spend time with Him. And, thanks to this time I have moved forward. He honored my faith that He would somehow provide! He heard my continual fervent prayers.
       Simply need faith.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...