Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Bipolar Right Foot??

Okay, so I have discovered that my right heel may very well be bipolar. Now stop laughing! I'm serious. Here's what's been going on:
I'll be walking along minding my own business when, out of the blue, my heel feels like I'm walking on a shard of broken bone!! Pain! Horrible pain! So I walk a little gimpy for a while.
Then, totally without warning, the pain stops and is replaced by a weird twinge like a muscle pulled in my arch so I walk, um, well . .
Then, suddenly, the twinge stops and I walk normal for a while. I feel like I may be okay when, yes, you got it, the pain returns!
Can you think of any explanation beyond bipolar?!??!?
I can't.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...