Thursday, May 12, 2016

Down My Rabbit Hole . .

I walked 3,182 steps so far today . .
Long day . . .
Dragging on and on . . 
Keeping my thoughts . .
    On my sweet Matt . .
        Our future . . .
            Home time . . .
Praying for His guidance  . . . .
Wondering why the humidity is now so difficult to deal with . . .
Stepping back and really looking at people and situations . . .
   Who's really there for us?
       How the small circle of people I can count on gets smaller and smaller . . .
          I suppose it's the times we live in.
     And as the economy crumbles yet Matt and I are comfortable and happy . . .
        What will become of so many?
           What further preps do we need for our future?
      What about when we refuse the chip?
   What can we do now to prepare for that?
     A good day to pray ~ looking to God for guidance!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...