Thursday, December 10, 2015

Did I Really Save Money?

Hi! Wanted to share with you what I discovered.
In purchasing vitamin D3 I apparently found a sale and purchased the wrong dosage. I somehow errantly bought 400 EU tablets.
I was prescribed 8000 EU per day and normally purchase my vitamin D3 in 2000 EU gel caps. That means I have to take four (4) per day. No big deal. With this mis-purchase I am having to swallow TWENTY tablets per day!! That's a Lot of pills!!! My poor stomach is not pleased, even when I take half in the morning and half in the afternoon.
This may have been a sale item and, based on dosage calculations, I may have saved money . . But at what cost? Ugh!! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...