Tuesday, October 2, 2012

31 Days of Obedience to His Will, day 2


Tonight I tackled a kitchen counter.
This area had become a catch-all for everything in the free world!
I bagged salvaged seeds, put things away and scrubbed the shelf.
Then I polished the cabinets.

See!
All pretty and fresh!
Then I scrubbed the bathroom sink and toilet, washed 3 loads of laundry and hung out two.
So, yes, the physical cleaning got done.
As for the spiritual, well, it got done in a roundabout way.
Earlier today I saw a verse posted at MorningStar Mission.
When I went to look it up, I realized I had memorized it wrong.
It was not Matthew 10:24.
But, He used my poor memory to lead me to read Matthew 10.
I needed to read Matthew 10~ Really and Truly Needed to read it.
I need to remember to tell them His truth and His way.
Offer His hope.
Then move on and let them decide.
Do Not make them a part of my life unless they decide for Christ and against the world.
Yes, a good Bible study.
A needed word from Him.

Sent from my Cricket mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...