Monday, May 16, 2011

More Weeds to the Palace Yard, Please!

Yes, Farmer Fred and his harem are a weed- munching bunch! He has taken to supervising me closely whenever I am outside. If some sort of munchie is not brought post haste as soon as I appear out back or in the kitchen window, he loudly let's the entire neighborhood know just now abused and neglected he feels he is!
Sometimes I do wonder if he realizes he is not the only child I have?
I'm not sure he cares~ he just wants to be spoiled.

1 comment:

  1. So hard on the 'kids' in winter as I have no fresh weeds to throw them...
    Soon I will be ordering new chicks... then, when the chicks are old enough to lay eggs...
    Farmer Fred and the girls will be dinner.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...