Monday, May 2, 2011

Car Organizer

Hello!
Welcome back!
I so have to tell you about my cheap and easy car organizer!!!
You know how it goes~
My purse starts out in the front passenger seat, then slides to the floor.
All my catalogs for Avon sales do the same.
And
My kit for sewing patches on Matt's brag vest for Cub Scouts.
I simply got tired of picking everything I owned up off of the filthy jeep floor! I set something within reach and, when I need it, it's out of reach on the floor!
So, I went into Office Depot and scouted around the store for a container to suit my needs. This bin is the perfect size to fit snugly on the seat and the seat belt wraps around it without slipping off.
Now everything I need is right at hand and kept clean.

2 comments:

  1. Thats cool...can I buy Avon from you...no-one around me sells it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It keeps me sane while driving~ a good thing for everyone else on the road!!!
    You can buy Avon from me 24/7 on my site:
    www.youravon.com/karenjoyce

    Your order can be shipped directly to your home or you can include it in my next campaign and I'll deliver it (locally) to you myself!

    If you'd like to make a little extra cash to help make your dreams come true, you can start your own Avon business. It's super easy and the extra cash is Great!!!!!
    Let me know and I'll sign you up.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...