Wednesday, May 25, 2011

~*~ 10.21.11 ~*~

Yes, for the love of all things crazy, there is a new date predicted for rapture! 
Don't you wonder how many other predictions will be set for this same date?
 Earthquakes? Hurricanes? Floods?  
Well, I sort of got busy and never finished backing my BOB for 5.21.11... 
I didn't take it seriously as it was not Bible based... 
So,
My thoughts on the new rapture date are this:
Let's all use this date as a motivator...
I need to have my current Bible study finished by 10.21.11
I need to have the attic sorted and actually organized by 10.21.11
I need to fast for my church every Thursday until 10.21.11
I will read with my child(ren) every night at bedtime until 10.21.11
I will post what I am thankful for on Facebook every night until 10.21.11 
I will post on my fridge something wonderful about my child(ren) every day until 10.21.11
What can you think of to add to this list? 
I can see how starting these could not only help me get more done by 10.21.11, but also form a lifelong habit... a good habit! 

2 comments:

  1. Hey there! Thanks for stopping by to comment on my blog post today! I love hearing back from people who've read it! Makes me feel connected to all you sweet ladies out there! :o) I love your idea for using these "dates" as a motivator for our own faith, rather than as some sort of weird stop watch/countdown. Great way to put a spin on something so potentially negative!

    Blessings,
    Gretchen @ The Proverbs Thirty-HUH?! Woman
    proverbsthirtyhuh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Love your blog~ it is so nice that us ladies are banding together for God!!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...