Friday, April 1, 2011

A site I Found to Help Plan Ahead

Hi! 
Just a quick thought to all of you who are prepping. 
I found this website a while back and thought you might want to check it out.
It has links for food storage and emergency preparedness steps.
There is an amazing 'food storage calculator' ~ 
scroll down until you find it~ 
Please,
check it out!
Everyone should have at least a year of food stored.
I am ashamed to say that I do not think I have that accomplished yet.
Also, you need to plan on having enough to take in a few people.
That relative you dread having visit will be at your door~
 and you know you'll have to let them in!
And the kids down the street who show no evidence of having parents.
How could you not help them?


http://lds.about.com/od/preparednessfoodstorage/Food_Storage_and_Emergency_Preparedness.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...