Friday, April 29, 2011

Friday Thoughts/ My Mind is Rambling.........

Good morning! 
Today is a weird day... but what day isn't anymore? We are so off-track at home with Matt waiting to transition to a new school... nothing is quite 'right' right now... my whole world is skewed... but, in all honesty, the Autism issues are not the only reason things are off... 
sometimes I wonder if I'm a little Autistic myself as I deal with changes I don't want to see and some I appreciate... funny how change didn't bother me so much when I was younger... or maybe I just have too much on my plate to keep all the plates spinning when there are changes? who knows? who really cares? 
anyways... the Stupid contractors are finally finished with the lead abatement... from the documents I wasn't supposed to see, I can tell you the grant covered over $8,000.00 in work done to my house... I have almost all new windows now... fascias and sofetts are covered... but, only the East and North sides of my house have been painted white and only the gutters on the East and North side have been replaced! SO... my house looks like it was attacked by a deranged kindergarten!!! 
Ok... so I will repaint the house this summer... no biggie, I guess... I actually applied to adZookie to have them turn this mess into a billboard... as long as it looks crazy, I might as well get paid!!!! 
then there is the question of why don't I keep a journal? well, this blog is my journal... sort of... 
but, in all actuality, I don't think journaling is in my best interest... I did have a diary when I was twelve... but people can get hold of those things and make all your inner workings public... sorry, but there is not enough trust left to ever do that! 
I think of my blog as my journal... the place where I share where I am with the world...
 I do not share all... 
for instance the names of those who shunned us... 
I'm not gonna put myself at risk that way...
besides they read it and knew it was them... and did not apologize, but, instead insisted I agree we all had fun as a group! 
Journal? No! 
But I do love to share bits and pieces with all of you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...