Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Daffodils Herald Spring and Hope

Hi!
Glad to have you back!
Check out the pretty daffodils out front in the parkway! Aren't these beautiful?!
Daffodils are the first flower to bloom at my house. I know other property owners throughout Joliet have earlier bloomers, but daffodils are my first to bloom. They wave in the spring breeze and dance in the April showers singing about the warmer weather to come.
They show their sunny petals beckoning us to hope for the warm summer days of running barefoot.

2 comments:

  1. They are pretty, do they come in other colors?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I've seen really pretty pinks and whites too! These were a gift so they are all yellow~ sunny little guys!!! I'd love to add the pink ones, if someone offer them free on Joliet_Area_Freedom or Free_cycle!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...