Saturday, August 6, 2016

Sabbath Bible Study ..

1611 KJV. Genesis 24:63-67
"[63]And Isaac went out, to meditate in the field, at the euentide: and hee lift vp his eyes, and saw, and behold, the camels were comming.
[64]And Rebekah lift vp her eyes, and when she saw Isaac, she lighted off the camel.
[65]For she had said vnto the seruant, What man is this that walketh in the field to meet vs? and the seruant had said, It is my master: therefore shee tooke a vaile and couered her selfe.
[66]And the seruant tolde Isaac all things that he had done.
[67]And Isaac brought her into his mother Sarahs tent, and tooke Rebekah, and she became his wife, and he loued her: and Isaac was comforted after his mothers death."

       These few verses make me think of Matt (one day I will share more fully about how Autism affects him). He is very attached to me, yet I know I will not always be here. It is important that he have a really good Christian wife (when he's ready) who will give him the love he needs.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...