Sunday, May 26, 2013

Total System Flush!


Hey! Happy Sunday!
I wanted to share with you how I start a personal system detox. In order to start my system flush, I start with a bottle of grape juice as it tends to detox all my cells. I follow that with a bottle of apple juice to empty my intestines and colon, then a cranberry juice to balance all the beneficial bacteria we often neglect.
From there I am on to Perrier water as it causes me to burn more calories than regular water.
Yes, siting here drinking all these will cause me to take more bathroom breaks than normal, but it will also make me a healthier employee than otherwise!
Who could fault that?!


Sent from my Cricket mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...