Wednesday, May 29, 2013

My Headcoverings


Well, as predicted, my 9:00pm Bible study energized me. I really wasn't sure it would this first time back as I spent a good deal of time sitting and contemplating the verse...
So, anyways, I now have my head covering shelf super tidy and I am so happy. I mean, I feel So Much Better!!! I have begun watching youtube videos again about Christian head coverings; some I already watched and some new to me. Some are so absolutely cute (like the tichel!!)!
This, like anything else, is a process. It's easy enough to just throw anything on, but finding your own style and convictions is another thing. I have a lot more Bible study to do to find coverings that meet Biblical requirements and reflect my unique personality.
I will totally be posting pictures of my head covering experiments. Your input would be appreciated. Please, chime in and share your views!!!
Also I will try to post links to some of the better youtube videos. There are so many perspectives to Christian head coverings online!!!


Sent from my Cricket mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...