Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Genisis 2:24


Tonight I am restarting (for the 4th run) my 'wife' Bible study. I look up each verse mentioning 'wife', read it in several translations, look it up in my 'Bible Readers Companion' and Bible dictionary and pray about it. I am back to dedicating 9:00- 10:00pm every night to Bible study with a good cup of coffee
And No TV on!!!
The coffee and Bible study part was easy tonight, but the no TV thing was painful. Hmmm... speaks volumes on my life.
Okay, so I read this in NKJV and cross referenced in Old Scofield version then the reference books. I always get stuck at wondering how a couple separates themselves from close relatives? I am thinking actual physical distance is key, yet know many cultures keep generations of family under one roof.
As I see generations under my roof down the road, I must pray on this tonight.
It's so good to be back in dedicated Bible study! Thank God for our class, 'Girls with Swords' pushing me to rededicate my time!


Sent from my Cricket mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...