Friday, May 17, 2013

Not Cutting My Hair~ 18 Months Later


Hi! Yes, I really haven't had my hair cut for 18 months (well, it will be 18 months on May 27th).
At first I really wasn't sure how I would take care of my hair as it gets beyond the average length of long hair, but, actually, this has been really great!
I have gone though trials with a myriad of products in trying to find what keeps my ends soft and split ends to a minimum. Right now I am using Mane and Tail shampoo and the conditioner that came with my hair color. Then, as leave-in conditioner, I use Humectress (Love that stuff!!). Someone gave me a bottle of Garnier Sleek and Shine that has worked wonders I thought could never happen.
With this combination of products I have hair I can really enjoy~
~ and I am in compliance with 1 Corinthians!

Sent from my Cricket mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...