Sunday, May 26, 2013

Romans 8~ Day 12/ 30


As I've gone through the last few days I have been mentally reviewing where I've come from and looking forward to where He is sending me...
Looking from where I was in 1981 to where I'd grown to in 1994... and yet it all looks like baby steps compared to the growth after that...
And now... where am I really in Him and is it evident in my walk? And... am I simply being true to what He requires of me right now or am I buckling under the pressure of what those (unsaved) around me perceive as right?
I absolutely have to take steps every day toward closer obedience to Him and His Word. And while it's important to not deliberately look odd just for the sake of looking odd/ getting undue attention, it is important that the unsaved are easily able to see a distinct difference between us and them.
The careful following of His detailed Biblical instructions (NT) for how we live, dress and worship distinctly show who we are in Him and a separation.
I want to please Him in my walk daily.


Sent from my Cricket mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...