Wednesday, January 4, 2012

"Project 365" (366 for 2012)

Hi!
Welcome back!
Glad you came by...
I've plopped down on my bed to watch a movie (yes, "Jerry Maguire" again) while running back and forth to the laundry and wood stove, doing Bible study, etc...
I've decided to take another shot at "Project 365"...
yes, I do realize I'm starting late again...
and that that was part of my downfall last year...
but, I think I'm more in a position to complete it this year...
I'm more organized...
and have a very different perspective...
I will post every day...
at least one photo a day...
initially I will offer no explanation of my photos...
if asked, I will explain some, depending on content...
please, always feel free to ask questions!
so...
stay tuned for photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...