Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Poll Results for 'Posting Income and What I Spend '...

I took an impromptu poll of whether or not I should post on my blog what money comes in and out of my household and how it is spent.
These are the results:

1) "Someone will see it on your blog and 'roll you'!"

2) "No thoughts."

3) "No way! That's sort of personal, don't you think?! You might as well put your sex life on there!!!"

4) "No, because you wouldn't want the people who follow you to know how much money you put in savings. I see people's prepping blogs where they show everything they have stockpiled. That's just not good."  

5) "Cuz then people's gonna know more of your business and tell ya you don't need a job. People will be wanting to borrow money and so forth."

Interesting thoughts!
What are yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...