Friday, January 20, 2012

Landscape Plans!



As I look at what has become of my 'yard', I am struck by how much I allowed a bad situation to control me. How could I have let this happen?
As I look at this one corner of my lot, I am reminded of my original plan. The area closest to the house was to be leveled and paved to be a patio with a bar-b-q pit and fire pit. It will cover most of the width, leaving room for flowers and herbs along the fence and chicken run.
Toward the bottom of the photo is the area to be leveled for the tent so we can camp out all summer.
I obviously have more clean-up to do and supplies to accumulate from free_cycle.
It will be so much fun to get this all finished!

Sent from my Cricket mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...