Sunday, January 22, 2012

Who Am I? Really?!



Sometimes I have to take a break from a life that runs fast-forward, step back and really take a good long look at my life.
Am I who I intended to be? Oh, what was it again I intended? To be a good wife and mother, to serve the Lord with my whole life, to be a shining example of Jesus' love to everyone I meet.
Where am I on this journey? Well, I am not a wife as I am divorced, so I am in limbo. But, I can evaluate my home and daily life in comparrison with the needs of a husband~ I find myself lacking. But, the lack is due primarily to me carrying the full parental load alone. Time and energy constraints keep me from doing everything I should.
Am I the mother I should be? Most of the time. My son and I are close, very close. And He's becoming more and more independent. But there are times I hear myself say things to/ about him that shouldn't be public. God is working on me in this area.
As for serving the Lord with my whole heart; I'm on track there!
God Bless

Sent from my Cricket mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...