Thursday, November 15, 2018

What About the Children?!?!

I hear so much about imigration and migration . . so much about keeping borders safe. . .and about adults crossing illegally and might be terrorits. . .
What about the children?!
I do see both sides of the issue. . I am caught in the middle.
But weren't we all a migrant people at one time??!
Didn't we once care for our neighbors?
I still have some of that gypsy, migrant, travelor blood running through my veins. I'd happily roll up my teepee and follow the herds!
So now there are rules for migrating from one area to the next. . .
But,
What about the children?!!!
We are sitting back and allowing the children to suffer. .
Is this how Christians act?
What happened to L.O.V.E.???
Where would Jesus sit in all of this?
Why aren't the churches banding together and sending the Pastors to Washington DC en mass to show solidarity and have a meeting with President Trump?!?!

 Venzeula's Lost Children 

Whatch this video the tell me . .
What About the Chidren?!?!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...