Monday, November 12, 2018

Good Morning!

Good morning!  How are you?  Blessed,  I hope! Glad  you stopped by for coffee and a chat. 
This morning God got me up early to clean.  Yeah,  seriously. .  to clean  . . well,  clean and sort.  But first to steam clean outside my apartment.  You can see the pretty antique wood floor outside my front door.  Isn't  it lovely?! To the right is the stairwell.  I'm  not exactly sure what the cleaning schedule was before I moved in one (1) year ago.  . more accurately I'm  not sure when it was ever cleaned  prior to my move-in. 
So,  I have been steaming clean (with bleach) my wooden landing and (sometimes all, sometimes 1/2) of the stairwell landing since I moved in.  This morning I only  did 1/2.   
Now I can say the owners just contracted a cleaning  company  last month and the girls who come out are fairly thorough.  . . They've  removed several layers/years of dirt already and the stairwell smells so much fresher after their visits (2 so far).  But years of neglect may be a long slow process  to remove.
Regardless,  I am up.   .  listening to YouTube   prayer  and  Because He Lives 🎶
And, as I clean  and pray, He is teaching and blessing me. It is so beautiful to be loved so dearly that He would wake me at 4am for this. 
How could I be so loved by someone as great as Him?!?! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...