Friday, November 23, 2018

Blog Update

Hey folks, just a quick update on my blogging path. I am finding that keeping up both Patreon and Blogger was taking all the fun out of blogging so. . I am making more changes. I was truly hoping to be able to keep this blog alive but it's simply not sustainable and that's unfortunate.
So I begin the process of moving all of these posts to www.whatifweallcared.blogspot.com
I realize some of these are duplicates of posts already on blogger. I have decided that, rather than try to dig through old posts to see where duplicates are, I will simply transfer these over and be done with it.
I want greater simplicity in my life and this move will do that. And the reduction of stress from literally still having three (3) blogs open will be gone freeing my mind to pursue greater things!
Stay tuned and please join me on blogger. If you follow me there I will try to follow you back .  that way I can keep up on what you are doing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...