Monday, November 12, 2018

Blogging Updates 😊

Hey there  . . don't  want you to think I'm  sick or that something has happened to me.  I'm  actually doing really  well.  I've  been gone because God had my full attention for the last few days. 

But I'm back now.  .

I am slowly.  . Very very slowly transferring most posts from here to my other 2 blogs :

www.whatifweallcared.blogspot.com

www.patreon.com/karenjoyce

Blogspot is my original site from way back

Patreon is something I've  been playing around with  . . much of what I post will be free.  . . there will be previews 2 days early of some posts (that will appear on both sites after that for free)  for $1/mo . . the info on the tiers is a definite work in progress  (WIP) and will be changed soon. 

I'd  love to see all my followers at any/all my blog sites and appreciate any constructive and kind comments. 

Stop by for a cup of coffee and a chat.  . You're  always welcome!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...