Thursday, November 1, 2018

The Resolution for Women

Yes, I am back in this book. It tends to center and ground me. I'm in part 2, section 1, chapter 3 . . I've only begun this chapter and am appreciating the emphasis on being whole vs perfect. Feeling like I have to be "perfect or else" is something I truly struggle with. Is my praise/worship, body, hairstyle, clothing, etc perfect enough for God to use me . .? While I know He loves me as I am . . well, I still struggle for the approval. . from Him . . and from those in authority. I dream of a life away from judgement where I can praise and worship authentically as me . . wholeheartedly and unashamed. . that will be a glorious day!! 🙏🎶📖🙌


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...