Thursday, September 17, 2015

Praying in My War Room

Today I am praying for those who get great joy in hurting me  . .
Also for His future plans for Matt and I . .
Praying for mean people ~~ this is an interesting type of prayer as it really causes self-examination  . .  It really isn't an easy matter to do this, but I am praying He brings them to the foot of the cross . . that they truly become saved and water baptized in Jesus name!! Truly, this is the only option to change their behavior.
And the future for Matt and I . . we've come so far yet have so far to go. . . . but the real prayer is for greater service to Him above all else . . . and, as I write this, He gently guides me to prepare for a trip to Chicago to the homeless  . .. and a new list of items we will need  . . . so glad I ordered more Pocket Testaments!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...