Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Be Grateful Challenge. ~~ September 15, 2015

     :0) sleepy quiet morning; sweet son; fresh perked coffee; "me time"; 61*F and 81% humidity; arrive at work safely. (drivers getting treacherous); basic cleaning; soft brown curls; 65*F and 70% humidity; His arm around my shoulders; "lay down your hurt, lay down your heart, come as you are . . "; waiting for my miracle; cleaning bathrooms then doing bookkeeping; can of peas for lunch eaten from can; that I know that I know so I will prayerfully wait; helping clean at church; a Pastor involved in lives of his congregation; Bible study; blizzards from DQ; watching "A Walk to Remember" with Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...