Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Proverbs 19


It is better to be poor and honest than to have money dishonestly. This verse also re-affirms that we should always be willing to help the less fortunate. God will replace for us what we give to them! I see this very clearly in the hats I knit and donate. Between the time it takes to knit each hat and the money I spend on yarn, I have a lot invested in these. When Matt and I take hats to MorningStar Mission to share with those eating there we are blessed with their smiles, thank you's, hand shakes and hugs. The spiritual blessings alone from each trip far, far outweigh any financial or time costs incurred. But, then down thr road a bit, we are re-imbursed in truly unexpected ways~ like household expenses decreasing, gas in car lasting way longer, friend coming to church, down time at work, free firewood delivered... ...
To be honest, kind, caring and compassionately serve those less fortunate is a blessing in itself. The rewards are heavenly, too!!

Sent from my Cricket mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...