Wednesday, March 19, 2014


It's a rainy day here in Joliet. Matt and I both agreed that it would have been a good day to sleep in and snuggle.
I am so glad he still loves to snuggle once in a while. Whether this is because he is an Aspie, or because he's just a sweetheart to have around, I may never know. I am grateful, regardless.
As I gaze out the front window at the pond our drive has once again become, I think about all the changes I have planned for the homestead this year and all the fun Matt and I will have implimenting each!
Check back often for photos as our homestead evolves into a more comfortable, fun, productive space with a seriously more secure perimiter!!!

Sent from my Cricket mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...