Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Day 78/ 365


Well, folks, our day is winding to a close. Matt is redoing homework he left at Boys and Girls club while I finish prepping Avon brochures to hand out tomorrow.
We are having to be ultra-organized as my chech engine light is on again so I'm dropping the Impala LT off at the shop in the morning then walking to work from there. In theory I can make it to work on time easily, as long as all goes as planned. I will, however, have to drop off all my stuff at work as it's too much to carry all the Avon orders, brochures and my personal things several blocks! That would be more than a work-out!!!
Hope your night is safe and warm.
Watch for pictures from my walks too and from the repair shop tomorrow!

Sent from my Cricket mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...