Sunday, March 30, 2014

Knitting and Laundry at 5:37am


As I pop 'Nim's Island' into the DVD player and start a planket soaking in the washer (yes, I'm back on laundry duty!), I've added a couple pieces of wood to the fire so Matt's toes will be warm when he wakes in a few hours.
Although I'm working on yet another hat for the craft fair, I am thinking about other items I'd like to make and projects I need to finish. I would like to work on one unfinished craft project a week until all are done! Some projects were started twenty (20) years ago then set aside for one reason or another. Now it's simply time to finish each and close those chapters of my life.
I think this is part of moving on/ crossing over~ attraversiamo. You really do have to tie up lose ends to open the next chapter of your life.
I need the next chapter...
Carefully...
Deliberately...
Attraversiamo!!!

Sent from my Cricket mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...