Thursday, November 21, 2013

~*~Knitting~Praying~Thinking~*~


Good evening! As I sit quietly knitting tonight I'm contemplating where I am and where I've been. Funny how something as simple and uncomplex as a birthday can affect you that way.
And so I sit here and wonder...
I am now 50 years old...
with 3 1/2 years of college...
Where am I going from here?
Where do I want to be as I head toward retirement?
Where does God need me?
A lot of prayer for Him to show me what He needs me to do for today, this week, month, year...
And prayer for Him to "increase my territory, keep His hand upon me and keep me from evil that I may not cause pain" (Prayer of Jabez).
Please God, use my small humble life in a mighty way to reach hundreds/ thousands for You!!!


Sent from my Cricket mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...