Saturday, November 30, 2013

2nd Great Depression~ Laundry


Current economy got you in a pinch?
Laundry getting expensive to keep clean?
Just hang it on hangers in your doorways!
It will be dry before you know it and will add much needed humididty to your home!

Laundry detergent either outrageuosly priced or doesn't get your clothing clean?
Make your own!
I made this batch in about five (5) minutes.
Ingredients?
3 cups baking soda (2 big boxes)
3/4 cup borax
1/2 cup bar soap, shredded
For soap I prefer Pink Zote, but use up slivers of hand soap before breaking out my Zote (pinching pennies!). I shred it with a grater made for turning cabbage into slaw.
I use one (1) plastic spoonful for each load of laundry.
This recipe will cost you pennies on the dollar compared to your favorite name brand.
*careful not to shred fingers*

Sent from my Cricket mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...