Thursday, November 28, 2013

'Ask Yourself Questions...'


Found this at work~ think it may be just what I need! Any book that asks questions about my life so I can rethink it at my own pace and change it my way has to be good!!!
I've just barely started chapter one. So far the questions are interesting and more than a little illuminating as to how I see myself and others and how I perceive differences between people's beliefs and ways of doing things.
I am hoping this book will help me 'level-up' from the plateau I'm currently stuck on to where I really should already be. I'm looking to make major life changes as it's time for me to consider retirement. I need something, hopefully 'Ask Yourself Questions and Change Your Life', to set me on this new path/ inspire lists to get me there.

Sent from my Cricket mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...